Location: 10627 Berlin
THE HELLA GUTMANN PROMISE
Curiosity is our driving force. We do know and understand the vehicle like no other. Our vast store of knowledge is neither limited to brands and models nor to technology. We are interconnecting this knowledge intelligently so that our customers worldwide are able to use it in combination with practicable products and services.
Our main product range features professional equipment for automotive workshops, car dealerships and automotive testing agencies. With about 500 employees and our head office in Ihringen near Freiburg im Breisgau we belong to the Hella Gutmann Group which is a corporation of the HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
Hella Gutmann is the birthplace of a whole host of good ideas that bring that little bit of extra success to vehicle workshops across the globe every single day. Getting this innovative strength on the road requires a strong team – and you can be part of it. Find out more about us and fast-track your career with Hella Gutmann.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR POTENTIAL AND JOIN US TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL WORKSHOP
- You will work in a cross functional team together with frontend, backend developers and product managers on a daily basis
- Together with the whole team you will be responsible for the code quality
- You will tackle the implementation of intermissions/epics
- You will deploy changes in an instant with continuous delivery
- You will make important technical decisions
- You will mentor your colleagues and drive innovation
THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR OUR COMPANY
- You have multiple years of experience in:
- Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon Web Services), ideally with focus on IoT and serverless architectures
- Web development with HTML and CSS
- RESTful HTTP + JSON
- SQL and NoSQL databases (mongodb)
- You bring along strong interest in:
- Spring Boot framework
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Agile methodologies and workflows
- You have a good command of German and English
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING TO MAKE YOUR EVERYDAY WORK EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE
- Interesting tasks, innovative products and great colleagues
- An open and cooperative business culture with direct and friendly communication and cooperation
- Development measures and further education that is tailored to you personally
- A safe workplace in a continuously growing company
- Modern infrastructure at the workplace
- "Eldercare": care program for relatives
- Employee discounts
- and much more
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For any questions please contact Kristina Dann at 07668/9900-1995.