Project Manager (m/f/d) Vehicle Data
Location 79241 Ihringen, Germany
THE HELLA GUTMANN PROMISE
Curiosity is our driving force. We do know and understand the vehicle like no other. Our vast store of knowledge is neither limited to brands and models nor to technology. We are interconnecting this knowledge intelligently so that our customers worldwide are able to use it in combination with practicable products and services.
Our main product range features professional equipment for automotive workshops, car dealerships and automotive testing agencies. With about 500 employees and our head office in Ihringen near Freiburg im Breisgau we belong to the Hella Gutmann Group which is a corporation of the HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
Hella Gutmann is the birthplace of a whole host of good ideas that bring that little bit of extra success to vehicle workshops across the globe every single day. Getting this innovative strength on the road requires a strong team – and you can be part of it. Find out more about us and fast-track your career with Hella Gutmann.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR POTENTIAL AND JOIN US TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL WORKSHOP
- You will develop the vision and strategy for Hella Gutmann vehicle data tendering with key leaders across the organization
- You will gather the vehicle data requirements through direct interaction with business developers, data-engineers/technicians, repair- and diagnostic specialists as well as product owner teams
- You will define the prioritization framework to drive vehicle data sourcing and production decisions with top management and development departments
- You will set up analytics and BI tools and processes on vehicle data outputs and usage to advice key stakeholders including the top management
- You will drive proper communication and detailed documentation to keep all stakeholders - internal as well as external – updated about all the data that we provide to our customers
- You will work closely with the team that sources repair and diagnostic data to ensure our customers maximum benefit from our close collaboration with the vehicle manufactures
- You will facilitate high planning sessions with the data production teams to ensure the best data fit for our customers
- You will perform studies such as competitor analysis, local and global market studies, trend monitoring and technical customer requirement studies
THE REASONS WHY YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT FOR OUR COMPANY
- You are analytical by nature and enjoy synthesizing market intelligences and different stakeholder positions into clear recommendations
- You already have years of experience in managing and planning of digital content
- You are used to do dive deep into data and reports to do market and trend studies
- You may have experience from the automotive space, if not, there are tons of colleagues ready to educate you
- You have experience in market communication and you can communicate with technical driven people on the shop floor as well as data scientists and business people
- You speak and write fluent German and English and you are an excellent and convincing communicator
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING TO MAKE YOUR EVERYDAY WORK EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE
- Interesting tasks, innovative products and great colleagues
- An open and cooperative business culture with direct and friendly communication and cooperation
- Attractive remuneration in a company subject to a collective agreement, along with holiday pay and a Christmas bonus
- A safe workplace in a continuously growing company
- Development measures and further education that is tailored to you personally
- Modern infrastructure at the workplace
- A modern company restaurant - subsidized by our company
- Company pension scheme with subsidy
- "Fit with HGS": Free fruit and water, running events
- "Eldercare": care program for relatives
- The option to charge your electric vehicle for free during working hours
- An attractive location where the borders of three countries meet with good connection to public transport network
- Employee discounts
- and much more
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For any questions please contact Arkadius Birkner at 07668/9900-1995.