Business Development / Sales Manager (M/F/D)
Workplace: 10627 Berlin
Hella Gutmann Solutions (HGS) is one of Europe's leading multi-brand diagnostic and RMI Data solution providers for the Independent Aftermarket. Over the past 25 years HGS has developed extensive expertise in accessing, interpreting and producing vehicle specific data covering more than 45.000 different vehicle types and approximately 90% of the European car parc for our workshop customers. Out of this core business HGS is now developing new smart data driven business models (e.g. over-the-air diagnosis, cloud-based data on demand services, etc.) catering to new customers groups (e.g. Insurance, Telematics, Fleet Management, etc.). We have already established business development, product management and software development expertise and are in the process of adding key capabilities to enable sustainable business growth
For our new data/ software/ digital activities we are looking for a Business Development / Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our Berlin office.
You will be in charge of leading the business development activities that are integral towards the Hella-Gutmann positioning into the digitalization of the automotive aftermarket. Be part of a new team that will change how connected car and the automotive aftermarket will work in the future.
SHOW WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF AND SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE DIGITAL BUSINESS MODELS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET TOGETHER WITH US
- You are responsible for the independent and results-oriented implementation of customer projects, products and services with internal and external partners in the emerging market of automotive data solutions
- You drive the new data driven and digital market approach of Hella Gutmann for existing and new partners / clients w/ full management support
- You analyze existing and potential user groups, identify customer requirements, develop applicable business models / cases, translate the needs of customers into product /service requirements and initiate gradual product / service development
- You initialize conversations, develop new business models and drive the commercialization of identified opportunities
- You support the product management and software development department in the development of software and data solutions for clients and partners
- You prepare ad-hoc analyses, presentations and reports to collect management decisions
- You perform market, competitor and technology evaluation and gather insights on the current developments in a highly dynamic market environment
- You support product marketing and training preparation, participate and facilitate knowledge exchange with key stakeholder across the organization
- You participate in team meetings with stakeholders and management to discuss status quo and further proceedings
WHY YOU FIT WITH US
- You have an international university degree in business informatics, mathematics or business administration
- You are performance-oriented, highly customer/partner-oriented, have a strong sense of initiative and strong communication skills
- You already have 3-5 years of professional experience in business project management, business development or consulting in a digital environment
- You have an affinity for numbers and are familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Excel/Word/Power Point) and newest online communication tools
- You have an affinity for data driven business models, connected car, telematics and in general for the automotive market
- You are determined and solution-oriented and can adapt quickly and flexibly to changing objectives
- You are fluent in German and advanced in English (spoken and written)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU ADDITIONALLY TO MAKE YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE EVEN MORE PLEASANT
- A comprehensive field of responsibility
- Dynamic team with interesting personalities from different cultures, enthusiasm for the automotive sector and data (Connected Car), professional environment with a good sense of humor
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and a great deal of flexibility
- Cool central office in Berlin with modern infrastructure, table tennis table, game console and much more
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For any questions please contact Sarah Schrumpf at 07668/9900-1995.